Whip this crowd-pleasing, no-bake, chocolate tart up in about 15 minutes! Enjoy frozen or just chilled in the refrigerator.
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
For the Filling:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk
- 5 oz dark chocolate, coarsely chopped (I like Enjoy Life brand)
- 1 cup fresh berries (like blueberries, raspberries and/or strawberries)
- In a medium bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups almond meal, 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon maple syrup until they form a sticky dough.
- Scoop the dough into the cake pan and press in an even layer that covers the bottom of the pan. Place in the refrigerator or freezer to set.
- Place 5 oz. of coarsely chopped chocolate or chocolate chips (I love Enjoy Life brand) in a small saucepan. Add 1/2 cup heavy cream or coconut milk on medium-high until melted. Pour the filling over the prepared crust and spread into an even layer.
- Press the berries onto the filling in the desired pattern. Place back in the freezer for 1-2 hours (or refrigerator for 4 hours).
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Enjoy frozen or just put in the refrigerator until solid, about four hours.